免注册即享有会员功能

搜索
楼主: SiyangXie@FB
打印 上一主题 下一主题

What's your opinion

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2015-4-15 16:19:14 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
now that you have some experience on bith techniques, which one you think is easier for any general public to learn and have fun in bumps?  remember general public includes all ages and all abilities.
沙发
发表于 2015-4-16 18:38:29 | 显示全部楼层
Is OSD an actual solution in all situations?  My observation:

1) Freestyle mogul skiers use a lot of slipping.  That's what they practice since day one.  I don't think OSD is good for handing side slipping.
2) Freestyle mogul ski basically has no side-cut.  They don't want to catch an edge since they will give them the side motion which they don't want (especially when going down the zip line).  OSD would not help.
3) Freestyle skier prefer to be center on their feet.  Having weight on inside foot is unpreventable.  They don't set the feet out to set an edge for steering.  OSD is not needed.

For technical bump skiing, it is a completely different story.  Like people said, here we are basically doing short turns and OSD is important.

点评

谢谢,学习了。  发表于 2015-4-16 22:34
Thumb up!  发表于 2015-4-16 19:24
板凳
发表于 2015-4-17 00:38:48 | 显示全部楼层
bullpower 发表于 2015-4-16 22:16
没有OSD,进MOGUL就是S。这句话不是我说的,是JOHNNY MOSELEY说的, FREE STYLE奥运冠军,算竞技的吗?

Sorry, I don't consider what Jonny Moseley showed in this video as a Freestyle bump skiing skill.

This is a video from Jonny posted on Ski Magazine showing the same skill with more details.  He is hitting the side of a bump, ski over it and then land in the backside of it.  I don't consider this path as a Freestyle path which stays in the zip line.  In this video at 1:10, he is ripping down the zip line which I consider is freestyle skiing.  Did you see him doing what he taught earlier in the video?  Nothing alike.  If you want, his Olympic winning runs should be easily found on youtube.  Go check out how he ski in Olympic.

He is teaching something important, going to your new downhill ski quickly without much air.  Quoted his article from SkiMag: "Jump before you get to the crest of a mogul, pull your feet up and over, land softly and high on the backside then skid to dump speed."

http://www.skinet.com/ski/moseleymoguls

There is one post earlier for Canadian mogul competition.  Go check that video and see how all the teenage using slipping to control their speed in there mogul competition runs.  They are being trained to do that for speed control and stay close to the fall-line as much as possible.  Once over a mogul, they turn their feet as quick as possible and then skid down to hit the next one.

These are my observations.  Of course, I could still be totally wrong if you could convince me.  :)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 03:40 , Processed in 0.058661 second(s), 22 queries .