Happy 2011 - 英文搞笑,翻译却更加残暴
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops
. On my desk, I have a work station..
公车站呀公车停。火车站呀火车停。俺桌上有个工作站…
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
直译:在这个世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是伤害你,但是这件事仍在我的考虑之列。
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
光总是比声音跑的快点....这就是为嘛有些SB只有在开口说话之后你才发现...
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.
你要是觉得没人在乎你的死活,那你不妨尝试一下跟你的债主玩躲猫猫~~
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
要是我听你的,咱俩就都2B了。
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it...so I said "Implants?"
瞅见个姐姐,胸前衣服上写着“Guess”...俺就问了一句:“...隆过?”
A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.
银行就是当你证明了你不差钱的时候可以借钱给你的地方
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
无愧于心哈?记性不好吧?
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
临危忽然微笑的那谁,定是找到替罪羊鸟~
Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
有些人一来大家就开心了;有些人一走大家就开心了。
Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
每一个成功的男人背后都有一个女人。每一个翻了船的成功男人背后往往是另一个女人。
Boy asked his father "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" Father :"I don't know son, I'm still paying."
儿子问他爹:“爸,结婚到底要花多少钱啊?”他爸说:“儿啊,我真不知道...没看见我还在交钱吗?”
Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
有人说“打不过,就合作”。我说“打不过,也要打”。因为丫们指望你加入,得来点惊喜~!
Hallmark Card: "I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're still here."
豪马克卡上的话:没有你我痛苦万分,正如你就在此处
Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
记着吧……世界要不恶心,我们早被吐掉了。
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
别人是指哪儿打哪儿,我是打哪儿指哪儿。
|