搜索
查看: 3774|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

加了魔咒的雪,你滑过吗?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-1-31 12:23:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
上周六的雪好极了,到处是白粉。可是到了周日,那些洁白的雪仿佛被加了魔咒,这个粘! 滑不动,开始每个人都怀疑自己的雪板有问题,我心里只想着下山去换我的另一块板子,稍微平一点的道,在平时也都可以滑行,可那一天,竟然要一步一步的挪,这一天-20摄氏,比这冷和热的天,都没有这种情况,它和春雪也不一样,谁遇到这种状况? 周日滑得很郁闷,感觉都不会滑雪了。在我看来, 这天的雪就是加了魔咒的雪。
沙发
发表于 2011-1-31 12:25:56 | 只看该作者
沙发!!!!!
板凳
发表于 2011-1-31 12:27:01 | 只看该作者
好像SNOWSPRING说过,很冷的天,反而不容易滑,原因是啥?
地板
发表于 2011-1-31 12:50:15 | 只看该作者
换低温雪腊
5#
发表于 2011-1-31 17:59:30 | 只看该作者
回复 bullpower 的帖子

The glideing of skis on snow depends very much of the surface chemistry between the skis and the snow layer which is modulated by temperature, impurities in the snow, wax action etc.  at the molecular level.    The simple answer is that skis can slide on the snow when the pressure exerted on the snow makes a thin film of water between the skis and the snow.  But in order not to have the water/snow stck to the bottom of the skis you need the right kind of wax to faciliate the gliding.  The wax acts as an insulator between the ski and the snow/water so that you can glide on it.   

When it gets really cold, a different wax needs to be used because it has a different molecular structure to insulate the skis from the snow/water surface.   Sometimes I think too when it gets too cold, the pressure itself may not be sufficient to generate the film of water needed for the glide ( think of Boyles law in physics).   In any event, it requires the right kind of wax with the right kind of molecular structure to faciliate the glide.  That is why it is very important to pick the right kind of wax for the racers - they can loose a race because of the wrong wax used - which normally varies with the temperature and the kind of surface the skiers are gliding on.

When we go to the shop for tuneup they apply a layer of wax suitable generlly for where you are going skiing and for that kind of temperature.  However, much of the wax is worn off after several times of skiing (say 7) then you need to rewax.  In cold days you may actually have to apply another type of wax.

Similarly during spring when you have wet snow, it sticks to the bottom of you skis if you stand on a place for a long time.  Same idea.  Without the proper wax, the snow (with water) will stick and the right wax (like red wax or the very soft wax) will help your skiis to glide.   Green is I think for medium cold and blue wax is for really colld, I think.  But i may have mixed up blue and green.  In any event going for a hot wax job at skis shop is  a good idea from time to time.

I am not a wax expert but I am sharing with you what i have learned from others.  

6#
发表于 2011-1-31 21:20:12 | 只看该作者
滑过这种雪,和温度没关系,打蜡也作用不大,应该跟雪花的结构有关。
有时雪场刚刚人造的雪在还没有推开之前就是涩涩的样子
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-31 21:36:41 | 只看该作者
阿慢 发表于 2011-1-31 21:20
滑过这种雪,和温度没关系,打蜡也作用不大,应该跟雪花的结构有关。
有时雪场刚刚人造的雪在还没有推开之 ...

比较同意! 因为我的板子是full tuning up后第一次用,他们知道我在路易斯湖滑雪,应该用适合的蜡。那天才-20,-30 也滑过没有这种奇怪的感觉,那感觉糟透了,严重影响了我滑雪的激情。
8#
发表于 2011-2-1 13:20:29 | 只看该作者
哈哈,看来你还缺乏在各种雪上滑行的经验
9#
发表于 2011-2-2 11:17:07 | 只看该作者
雪日:”轻轻的你从我脸上滑过,还没来得及和你打招呼呢,也太不够意思了,只好让你慢点走了。“

点评

你这是雪曰,还是雪日啊?  发表于 2011-2-2 17:38
10#
发表于 2011-2-2 11:30:05 | 只看该作者
不知道是不是雪或者冰粘在板子上了?

圣诞节在killington有一次从缆车上下来的时候,忽然板子在雪地上粘住不走,还率了一跤。脱下板子察看,发现板子上有一层冰粒。后来想明白是在缆车上经过一造雪机时,喷出的冰粒粘在了雪板上。不知道在低温下,试不是也会有这种情况发生?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 02:05 , Processed in 0.036252 second(s), 22 queries .