Login

免注册即享有会员功能

搜索
楼主: 太極滑雪

黑文利滑雪/Heavenly skiing

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2020-12-22 11:45:41 | 显示全部楼层
Heavenly skiing: Sky to Stagecoach

Stagecoach Express is open, and the Nevada Trail is like an old friend long time no see, it’s good to be stroke on it again.

楼主| 发表于 2021-1-17 08:43:46 | 显示全部楼层
Heavenly skiing: shadow skiing on California Trail

Are you guys still skiing? We do.

The weather was beautiful, but skiing was not, a typical midwinter skiing, and the snow was icy and slippery, tough to ski. On a busy weekend, the crowds were everywhere; check out the size of the crowds at the end of the clip.

楼主| 发表于 2021-1-20 09:47:55 | 显示全部楼层
Heavenly skiing: good skiing

A good skiing accidentally caught in film. Watch the skier in the yellow jacket ahead of me, he skied a good form. I was skiing in the midsection of Olympic Down Hill, the most steep, icy, and crowded portion of the trail. At the beginning, I wasn’t paid attention to him; just try to find an open space to ski through this slippery and chaotic section. Thou I can control it, but my line, due to extreme icy conditions, was sliding and slipping all over the trail. Then he appeared ahead of me again. I noticed that he has a consistently uniformed dynamic short turns. He skied straight down the hill with a uniform turning, without acceleration or deceleration or slippage, very good skiing. So I followed him, and made turn for turn with him, and my line was stabilized, and I have learned something—ski the icy slopes with dynamic short turn. I was really appreciated it, so I put it on YouTube to share with you ski enthusiasts if you’re interesting improve your icy skiing techniques. It is my kind of good skiing.

楼主| 发表于 2021-1-25 09:58:33 | 显示全部楼层
太極滑雪 发表于 2021-1-20 09:47
Heavenly skiing: good skiing

A good skiing accidentally caught in film. Watch the skier in the yell ...

Heavenly skiing: Heavenly local, the king of short turns

It is another good skiing accidentally caught in film.

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-7 11:01:09 | 显示全部楼层
Whitecrane Taichi skiing: home run on the most scenic route, Mombo, Heavenly

So, it is a good finish for the day skiing.

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-11 10:51:26 | 显示全部楼层
Taichi shadow skiing: Flatboarding vs. Carving

It is also an encounter by chance. They dropped in my view and they ski like typical carvers on the mountain. Carving, rides on the edges of the skis, skis like a rollercoaster, smooth and fast, and no brakes, it is a thrill to be able to carve, so it is highly sought after skill. The drawback is that one has to turn to carve, thus reduces the downward/forward speed. My speed was less than theirs, but I can cut into inside of their turns and followed them comfortably, and I like the flexibility of the Flatboarding.

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-13 08:37:32 | 显示全部楼层
太極滑雪 发表于 2021-2-11 10:51
Taichi shadow skiing: Flatboarding vs. Carving

It is also an encounter by chance. They dropped in m ...

Whitecrane Taichi skiing: flatboarding vs. flatboarding

This clip is videoed at the same location as my previous clip “Flatboarding vs. Carving”/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab0efj5eIIw, for the purpose to compare these two techniques. Flatboarding is more versatile than Carving on all-mountain skiing.

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-20 12:38:42 | 显示全部楼层
Whitecrane Taichi skiing: Tree and bowl skiing

From Olympic to Northbowl, Heavenly, TTB, it is a long haul, nevertheless, off the beaten path, with good snow, it is worth every minute of it.

楼主| 发表于 2021-3-4 08:28:29 | 显示全部楼层
Heavenly riding: a cool little rider

Given its outfits, I guess that it is a girl; following her leader, she maneuvered at ease, confident, swift, and playful, amid the maze of chaotic people that just crashed out of the upper mountain because the closure/on wind-hold of the upper mountain’s lifts, dipper express and comet express, a very good riding.

a cool little rider, 6
 楼主| 发表于 2021-3-4 08:48:17 | 显示全部楼层
Heavenly riding: chasing videography

A good chasing videographer (stick to his target) is hard to come by.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|SkiChinese  

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 00:20 , Processed in 0.034112 second(s), 19 queries .