同雪网 SkiChinese.com 北美滑雪论坛

标题: Ski/snowboard at Sugarbush – Feb. 21 to Feb 27 [打印本页]

作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-16 19:53
标题: Ski/snowboard at Sugarbush – Feb. 21 to Feb 27

I had my ski vacation last year at Sugarbush and had a great time then. I think Sugarbush is one of the best in the east coast. Excellent variety of terrain with good vertical, challenging long steeps, sick mogul runs, and a large selection of glades.

I’ll take my ski vacation again at Sugarbush next week, if by any chance anybody happens to be there too, you can contact me, so we may ski or ride together on the mountain.

Enjoy you winter, see you on the slope.

作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-16 19:58
Just received the newsletter from Sugarbush, it says:

Over two feet of new snow has fallen at Sugarbush in the last week, and we're skiing and riding on 100% of our trails. With over 45 events remaining for Presidents' Week, now's the time to make your trip to Sugarbush.

Really good news, Eh!
作者: smilefish    时间: 2016-2-16 22:00
Have fun!   
作者: luvski    时间: 2016-2-17 13:47
Sugarbush是东部我最喜欢的雪场!
作者: sonicwithtails    时间: 2016-2-18 15:35
有个台湾朋友可能可以去。大侠跟我联系一下先
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-19 08:56
Weather forecasts for Sugarbush predicts 20-30 cm of snow on Wednesday Feb. 24. Wow!
http://www.theweathernetwork.com ... r/vermont/sugarbush

Definitely will bring my snowboard playing with those fresh snow.

作者: YuHsiangLin@FB    时间: 2016-2-22 08:06
How was snow? Snowman,
Good new for us, I find somebody go to Sugarbush with me.

We are going to Sugarbushon 2/23 and 2/24, will arrive 23 0830, depend traffic.
However, where can we meet?
作者: YuHsiangLin@FB    时间: 2016-2-23 10:20
I arrived Sugarbush, have called your phone, but no answer. Hope we can meet on mountain.
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 17:07
Hi Lin, thanks for 3 of you were so kind to spent whole day to accompy the old granddad to enjoy the fun of riding.
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 17:11
But you folks were really too good, I could hardly to keep up with you folks. But I really, really had a great time even the snow & weather conditions were not that great.
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 17:18
I wish you could come Sugarbush today. It will be an completely different experience. Last night mother nature dumped 20+ cm of fresh powder, and today's weather is perfect too. -7 degree, sunny with blue sky, no fog at all.
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 17:18
I wish you could come Sugarbush today. It will be an completely different experience. Last night mother nature dumped 20+ cm of fresh powder, and today's weather is perfect too. -7 degree, sunny with blue sky, no fog at all.
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 17:24
I wish you could come Sugarbush today, it will be an completely different experience. Last night mother nature dumped 20+ cm of fresh powder. Today's weather is perfect too. -7 degree, sunny with blue sky, no fog at all.
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 17:33
I wish you could come Sugarbush today, it will be a completely different experience. Last night mother nature dumped 20+ cm of fresh powder over the mountain. Today's weather is perfect too. -7 degree, sunny with blue sky, no fog at the mountain top.
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 17:40
I wish you could come Sugarbush todsy, it will be completely different experience. Last night mother nature dumped 20+ cm of fresh powder. Today's weather is perfect too. -7 degree, sunny with blue sky, no fog at all.
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 17:59
I wish you could come Sugarbush today, it will be a completely different experience. Last night mother nature dumped 20+ cm of fresh powder. Today's weather is perfect too. -7 degreeblue sky sunny day, no foat all.g
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 18:14
I wish you could come Sugarbush today, it will be a completely different experience. Last night mother nature dumped 20+ cm of fresh powder. Today's weather is perfect too. -7 degree, blue sky sunny day, no fog at all.
The thick fresh powder totally transfer the difficult mogul runs into truly fun riding, tons of fun.
I spent all my day at Lincoln Peak enjoy only these two double black mogul runs (Paradise & Ripcord).
I did 3 hours riding in the morning, then switch to skiing in the afternoon for another 2 hours. I have to say for this kind of powder mogul runs, riding has much more fun than skiing.
I wish you all the best, and wish you could come to Sugarbush again on a powder day.
作者: snowman    时间: 2016-2-26 18:24
This is my first time using my cellphone send message, causing lots of repeated message due to unfamiliar with the system, sorry.

欢迎光临 同雪网 SkiChinese.com 北美滑雪论坛 (http://skichinese.com/skichinese/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2